Thursday, August 11, 2011

I don't know what it is about Mat Kearney

Mat Kearney is always making me cry. Every album he releases has at least one or two songs that really hit home with me and I listen to repeat and cry my little heart out until I feel better.
This album's is "Ships in the Night", number two on his album Young Love.

He's really a talented artist. I started listening to him before I became a Christian and sort of just filtered out the references like I did with all other music with Christian undertones. A close friend at the time, Matt (haha), led me towards the song "Girl America" and a few others that I listened to regularly throughout high school and shared with my closest friends.

I was having a pretty bad night tonight. It is my Monday and there isn't much to do. I downloaded Young Love and then it wouldn't work on my Android! So I had to reset my phone and it finally works... and now I am really enjoying this music as I get through the rest of my night.

:)

Here is the link to the Amazon album:

http://www.amazon.com/Young-Love/dp/B005DP60RE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313130911&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment