Saturday, April 9, 2011

Droid!

First of all let me say that this is awesome. I can BLOGon my phone! Now I guess I dont have an excuse not to be updating anymore. My phone fell in the toilet at work ands was permanently damaged so I had to make a trip to idaho to get a new phone. I ended up with the Samsung Galaxy with Tmobile. The new one with all the ads about having Inception on the phone and swype to text. I have to admit that this feature is just another way to be lazy with technology... But I also love it.

I am sure in a month or so I will be used to my new toy and tired of all its
awesome features but for now I am loving every second I get to figure new things out on my android phone. And of course having the internet and all these neat applications at my fingertips (literally) is quite satisfying for my technology tooth. The image quality on the Galaxy is superb. I have a screen protector on it along with a case (plaid purple!) to make sure I do no damage unintentionally right away. Exbf was adament that I got protection for the phone and the cutest most durable case was on sale. The sales lady, Jaclyn, was kind enough to help me out by putting on the case and protector on for me. Thankfully we did do that because not ten munutes later, B's four-year-old sister hit the phone accidentally sending it careening across the floor. I would have been quite upset had it been damaged.

The few qualities I dont like about this phone includes its sideways touch screen space bar location. It I'd to the side and can be very awkward to adjust to for a person who is used to a center bar. I also think the auto correct for misspellings on the screem could be improved along with the ability to select location on the screen to select specific letters to delete. I would also make it possible to join facebook contacts with no numbers listed to people who you have their information instead of having two contacts for the same person.

Besides that I think this phone is incredible. I love my Samsung Galaxy 4g and highly recommend it for anyone who needs a new phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment