Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book chat.

Tomorrow night I am going to be having a delicious dinner and discussing Mere Christianity. I have attempted to read that particular book about six times, each time feeling like I am drowning in C.S. Lewis' logical explanation for human behavior. It makes too much sense and my brain just cannot handle it.

With the help of some friends I am finally mucking my way through the first section of the book. Tomorrow we will dine and wine (OK, maybe not wine, but it sounded nice together) and find some way to incorporate the book into our discussion. I hope that it goes well!

Saturday I am having three girls over (Olivia, Andrea, and Megan) to talk about Captivating. I am excited to be able to re-read this book and share it with these girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment